Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Beware the 1st of April!

I thought you all might like to know that I have not fallen off the face of the earth.

My parents were here visiting this weekend, then on Monday I had to drive Ann and her carpool downtown to the Scottish Rite Dyslexia Lab School. When I came home and could finally blog, no Internet access! UGH!

We had some big bad storms blow through, typical Texas spring day, but it threw out our Internet.

So, the storms are gone, the Internet is up, I have a sort of quite minute (the kids are in the back room playing a geography game) and I have really, nothing to say today, except...

Watch out! It's April Fools Day Y'all, and that day is just downright dangerous in this family.

I feel a bit like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

2 comments:

Tonya said...

I was starting to wonder what had happened to you! I can only imagine the fun your boys (including the husband) can cook up on April 1. :-)

Halfmoon Girl said...

Yeah, sounds dangerous. My kids try to get me every year, but they are still not quiet and sneaky enough about it!